- Monday - Friday | 8:00am– 5:00pm
Dr Brent McMonagle Graduate in the University of Queensland Medical School 1996 and underwent advanced surgical training in ENT surgery in the three known hospitals in Brisbane and received his surgical fellowship 13 years ago. He also took additional training in the inmost the hospitals in Sydney, Adelaide, and London at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery Queen Square and King’s College Hospital the Hospitals known as the areas of advanced ear surgery, cochlear implantation, lateral skull base surgery, paediatric ENT surgery, advanced sinus surgery, and endoscopic skull base surgery. Dr Brent McMonagle is highly trained and has extensive experience across all areas of ENT surgery. Special interests in:
• Otology (especially exostoses, cholesteatoma, otosclerosis, ossiculoplasty, bone anchored hearing aids and cochlear implantation)
• Neurotology (including balance and facial nerve disorders)
• Lateral skull base surgery (such as acoustic neuromas)
• Advanced sinus surgery (including frontal sinus procedures)
• Endoscopic skull base surgery (such as pituitary tumours and CSF leaks)
• Head and neck surgery (especially salivary gland and sinonasal tumours)
• Paediatric ENT surgery otitis media & obstructive sleep apnoea
He established a bone anchored hearing aid(Baha) and cochlear implants program in Gold Coast, Ballina including Coffs Harbour and more. He also introduced image guidance surgery for endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery to the Gold Coast. Dr Brent is the first who performs a first Baha operation and the cochlear implant in Gold Coast.
If you have been thinking to make an inquiry, you can use and fill up the form on their site. One of his staff will get in touch and assist you. Dr Brent office is Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also Call him at 07 5539 2399 or Email [email protected] you can also visit drbrentmcmonagle.com.au for further details. Contact Dr Brent McMonagle today!